
We went to the aquarium too. The boys were THRILLED to touch the sting rays. They have a whole new exhibit on the rain forest too. The boys loved the piranhas and the anaconda! 
Nate hopped in the car with his parents and headed down to St. George to do another century ride (100 miler) with Grandpa Ric and brother in law Justin. They drove down and back in 2 days so I opted to stay in Salt Lake. Adding another 10 hours to our drive didn't sound very appealing to our already short trip.
This particular ride included a 6,000 foot climb. Nate was ready for the challenge with all of the training he has been doing over the winter. He had such a blast. It was the first time that he has been able to actually ride with his dad and he was VERY excited about it to say the least.
(Actually, I am not sure what he was MOST excited about.....riding with his dad or eating at In N Out!)
The boys and I enjoyed playing with Grandmas and meeting up with friends for lunch. We tried to do a little shopping as well but 3 boys and shopping don't always go hand in hand.
We had a nice Spring Break even though the weather didn't cooperate as we had hoped! I guess the weather doesn't REALLY matter when you get to hang out with the people you love!
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time and did lots of fun things with the kids! I hope it gets warmer here in Boise soon!
so fun! I just love Utah!
Looks like you guys had fun in spite of the weather!
I think it was TOTALLY the In and Out!!! That's one thing I LOVE having close by! Looks like a fun 'Spring Break.' My mom tried to talk me into coming up this next week...I don't think that SNOW sounds like spring...I'll wait for summer to visit.
It sounds like you had fun and at least you remembered your camera. I forgot mine and we have zero pictures of our spring break trip. I don't know where my brain is these days. Cute pictures!!
Post a Comment