Today is a very ugly, gray, rainy day in the City of Trees. It reminds me of the winters up in Spokane. Yuck! We called up some friends and met over at Planet Kid for the afternoon. My friend Melissa has 2 girls. (4 and 3) My boys call them "our girls." They had a great time running around and burning up all of that energy! I wanted to get them all worn out before my mom comes over to watch them tonight. We have our big Christmas party for Nate's work this evening. It is "business formal" attire. Whats up with that? Is it formal? Is it business? I'm confused.

1 comment:
Hey Stacy! I know Janya because my husband was in the accounting program with her husband at BYU and then we also lived by eachother in CA before they moved to Boise. Your little boys are so cute! maybe some day they'll have to meet up with my 3 little girls! :)
Post a Comment