Happy 25th Nat! I thought I would give a little shout out to my only sister in the world...especially since I wasn't there to celebrate with her yesterday. Here are a few of my favorite thoughts/memories about my sis.1. When we were little, we would always spy on my parents. We thought it was the coolest thing in the world. We would each take cordless phone and push a few buttons so the busy signal wouldn't come on and one of us would hide behind the couch and "report" on what mom and dad were doing. 9 times out of 10 they were just watching TV.
2. We would sneak into the kitchen and steal all the ingredients needed to make cookie dough and go up into one of our playrooms and make it. I look back and seriously want to gag. We would throw a little of this and a little of that...a whole raw egg and then we would eat it! My mom would always find these bowls with dried cookie dough in them and wonder what the heck was going on!
3. One time I tried to guilt my sister into giving me all of her money. I told her how sad I was that my birthday was in the summer and how I felt so left out because I didn't get recognized during the school year. She gave me all of her money to make me feel better. I think I was the most rotten older sister in the world. How RUDE is that?
4. Nat is very hardworking and driven. She always has been. I know the kids in her class are VERY fortunate to have such a wonderful teacher. I am very proud of her and the dedication she has to her class.
5. Natalie is very talented. She can sing like an angel but will take you down on the basketball court! She has many talents that are obvious to the eye and some that are realized once you get to know her. She is very thoughtful and concerned for others.
I could go on and on......
I hope you had a wonderful birthday Nat! Can't wait to see you in a few days! I love you!
Sister Stac
2 comments:
you two always had fun, nice or not so nice!
Nat sounds like a great sister. You are too funny. The whole cookie dough story is gross.
Post a Comment