Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas pictures!

Pictures are back ALREADY! For some reason we had some quick turnaround. My fav has to be the first one with all their tongues hanging out. Landon's tongue is ALWAYS out for some reason....so she asked Dal and Parks to stick their's out too. It just seems so fitting for the day we had!





6 comments:

Jami said...

lol, i love the tongue! landon looks so big sitting up! i love the one of just parker, lol. kids and pictures are a riot! we are getting ours done the 22nd and we are doing them outside so we will see how they turn out!

The Reading Armadillo said...

sooo cute!

Stephanie said...

Wow! I cannot believe how grown up Dallin is looking...He and Brendan both seem to have lost that baby boy look to them and we are just left with BOY!

Reno 411 said...

Those are adorable! My favorite is of Parker wrinkling up his nose and the cheesy smile. All of them with tongue's out is so sweet.

The Pitcher Family said...

They turned out really cute. The outfits look great together. I love Landon on his hands and knees. And the Parks pic is just so him! Love it.

Robby said...

I really like the pictures. I want copies. I especially like the one with Landon in crawling position. He is getting so big! I look forward to Christmas break when I can finally spend some time with them