Friday, December 21, 2007

Our Landon is Standin!

I walked into the baby's room today and low and behold......he is STANDING in his crib! I had to look twice! Can he really be getting so big already? He was very proud of himself as you can see from his big gummy smile!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this little guy!

5 comments:

Katie said...

That is such a sweet smile!

The Pitcher Family said...

Wow I can't believe it Standing! He is too little to be standing and crawling- watch out walking is next :0

Joe and Amy said...

your boys have the cutest smiles I have ever seen....it's bittersweet to see these milestones. What a cute little guy!

Jami said...

look at his proud little face!

Reno 411 said...

Holy Cow! I didn't think he was old enough to be doing that. He is so adorable. No smile is ever complete with out the tongue hanging out. So cute.