I have been meaning to post some pictures of my new DARK hair. Its acutally dark brown...blonde and RED (well,just a little) all together. Kind of fun!
Cute hair! It looks very nice. I wouldn't know the pleasures of trying out new things with my hair. Maybe someday I will surprise everyone with black hair! JK. Hey look..I posted a comment!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
Very cute! I love it. It is fun to try new colors.
I like it. I went dark for awhile too. About the time I was getting used to it I changed it again. I realized I like myself better blond.
I like your hair, it looks so cute!
The cut and color both look great!
I LOVE IT!! you inspire me!
I'm lovin' it!
Cute hair! It looks very nice. I wouldn't know the pleasures of trying out new things with my hair. Maybe someday I will surprise everyone with black hair! JK. Hey look..I posted a comment!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment