Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cute bags....great cause...what could be better??

It's late and I was just checking my email tonight and I was reading one from an old friend from the Spokane days. She and her husband have had quite a trying year as her husband was diagnosed with cancer. I know finances have been really tough for their little family. She is trying to earn some extra money and has started selling these cute homemade bags. I thought I would just pass the word along to all of my blogging friends! Her webpage is http://www.beansproutdesigns.com/. Here are a couple of the bags:




O yeah...and they are all each $50...no matter what the price says on the webpage!

3 comments:

Reno 411 said...

So cute. I will go check it out.

janet said...

Is it Tatum? I haven't heard from her in a while and I totally want one of those bags! They are so cute!

Starnes fam said...

Yep...it is!