Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Super Bissell!!


I realize Thanksgiving is over but today I have a new found GRATITUDE for my Bissell Carpet Cleaner. During Law School, Nate acquired points while using Westlaw and Lexus Nexus and he turned the points in for a Bissell. I know he probably wasn't too thrilled about using so many points on it but it has honestly SAVED me so many times....especially with 3 boys. (And the temporary dog :() It was worth every point!
Today Parker smeared toothpaste all over the carpet in the office. After a thorough cleaning I came downstairs to find TWO dinner plate sized go-gurt smears all over the carpet downstairs. One PINK....one BLUE. Once again....Bissell to the rescue!
Perhaps I shouldn't be writing this because if I just stayed quiet....Nate would never know!
O yeah....and Parker is in BIG trouble.

4 comments:

Reno 411 said...

I am glad you have a carpet cleaner. It is definitely something to be thankful for. We have a Hoover carpet cleaner and it really is essential with children while renting.Our carpet in Spokane looked a little less like tan turf after we cleaned our carpet several times. The renter's beige color they put in every apartment stains really bad when you get chicken ramen juice all over it.

Stephanie said...

We purchased ours last year, and I can't say what we ever did without it! My Emma has already made that thing worth it's money and Brendan had a throwing up episode at a friends house, so it was nice to use then too!

Jami said...

parker is going to be the end of you if you dont end him first,lol!

Allison said...

I need to get myself a Bissell!