Saturday, July 18, 2015

Oregon Coast

In July, I fulfilled a bucket list item in my life. I decided to pack up my kids (left Anna at home with Nate) and take Grandma EE to the Oregon Coast. It was magical. It was beautiful. It was absolutely amazing. I'm so glad that I didn't make excuses and that we made it happen. There were a few times where I thought to myself, how am I going all the way to Oregon, with 4 kids and an 80 year old Grandma? I'm blessed with little to no fear about traveling without a husband. I guess I have my Grandma to look to who teaches me how to be independent and follow through on making things happen in my life. I'm beyond grateful for a supportive husband who encourages me to follow my heart. Memories for a lifetime over those few days.