Thursday, June 19, 2014

Virginia City

That next evening we stayed in the quaint little town of Ennis Montana. We stayed in the most darling cabin with PLENTY of room for all of us. It was so awesome. I ran to the little town grocery store, got some stuff for dinner and breakfast, was asked to participate in the local softball game that evening (I respectfully declined) , and headed back to the cabin. In the morning we drove 15 miles over to Virginia City.We rode the train over to Nevada City, watched a shootout, had ice cream, and did some shopping in the little stores. It was so much fun. We also panned for gold which the boys LOVED. A great little place to go as a family for sure. I will definitely be coming back and bringing Anna and Nate. ;)






1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks amazing! Good thing my boys don't read your blog or they are going to feel so ripped off! ;)