Friday, May 9, 2014

13 years



Happy Anniversary to us! Nate surprised me and came home early from his trip. He thought he would be gone until Saturday but was able to make it home Thursday night and since Friday was our anniversary it was perfect. He even took the ENTIRE day off so we could spend all day together!

We started out the morning by doing sealings at the IF temple. It was such a great thing to do and a special way to remember our day all those years ago. We went to lunch, did some furniture shopping, took an afternoon NAP, and went to dinner that evening. I love this guy. I am so grateful for him and for this life we have created together. Love you Mr. Starnes!

1 comment:

jayna said...

Cute couple, happy anniversary! / I can't believe we are old enough to be married in the "teens"!!!!