Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Quick Boise Trip

Last week we ventured over to Boise for a few days. Grandma EE came up and we decided to take the longer more scenic way over. We stopped at Craters of the Moon and the First Nuclear Power Plant. 






It ended up taking us about 7 hours to get over there. Phew! LONG drive!

The next day we headed up to the lake so Mr. Parker could wake board to his little hearts content. That kid in is a RUSH to master this wake boarding thing! He wants to show his Uncle what he can do in a year from now once he gets home from his mission!








Saturday I was able to meet up with some of my girlfriends for lunch which was so much fun. Later that night we met up and headed over to Roaring Springs for family night. I'm SO glad I went with some friends because I couldn't go on any of the slides so the boys had people to go with. They had a great time. I left Anna with my mom which was very nice too.







No comments: