Saturday, March 2, 2013

This week

Busy week! Landon finished up a great soccer season. He scored a bazzilion goals. Literally. He played with a bunch of teeny tiny kids (3-5 year olds). It was ridiculous. We won't be playing in that league again! He pretty much thought it was awesome.



It doesn't look like a ton was done on our house this week but a bunch of dirt was brought in and the cement in the driveway was poured. Everything is under heavy tarps so it can dry. Framing should start very soon!

It's a terrible picture but I can hardly wait for these views everyday!

My man got some very handsome new glasses this week. Doesn't he look cute? He hasn't had any good glasses for a few years now.
 
Parker had his end of basketball season party. No parents stepped up to get the boys trophys or certificates or ANYTHING so about 1 hour prior to the dinner I BLITZED over to the trophy store. I asked the trophy guy if he had ANYTHING for a basketball team. He said he didn't have a collection of trophies or medallions that matched. I told him to put 7 mismatching metals together and that would work just fine. I am so glad I did it becuase the boys absolutely loved them. It was the best $20 I've ever spent. After 3 great seasons in a row these boys deserved it.
 

Here is Coach Nate bragging about P-man. What a great season!

 
 Little Miss turned 8 months old! Nooooo! I can't handle all of this growing up! She sure is cute though! Heart this girl.






No comments: