Monday, July 30, 2012

A walk to remember

It has been a great low key weekend. While watching the worlds greatest athletes compete in the Summer Olympics I stayed busy laying around the house stuffing my face with homemade banana cake and brownies. ☺ But HEY...I was nursing so I was burning calories right?

Tonight though, after church, we decided to take a walk over by the river. There was a little park/garden over by the water fall that the kids and I had never been to. Nate wanted to take us over there so we could check it out.

It was a BEAUTIFUL park and a nice cool walk in the tall trees right by the river's edge. I can't believe we'd never been over there before!







 Beautiful Snake River:
Who's that good looking guy with all of those kids?
 Random tree covered with birds:

 Dal and I....you can see the IF temple way in the background.

Little Miss seemed to enjoy our time outside as well. Check out her little cheekies that are getting bigger by the day. I just ♥ them!

A perfect evening spent with my 5 favorite people in the world. I'm pretty much over the moon crazy about my little family. They mean everything to me and more.

And just for fun, here are a couple of pictures of baby sis all ready for church today. She looked so cute in her little dress. You can't tell that Parker LOVES his sister can you?


1 comment:

Marie said...

Wow, you must be feeling pretty well to be doing so much! Love the watermelon swimming suit.