Well, I'm feeling SO ready to get all of this Halloween stuff packed away! Before I do though I thought I'd better do one more Halloween post.
We carved pumpkins the other day. My camera died so we have 2 pictures to document the occasion.
We got our trick or treat on. Well, the boys did. I stayed home and watched Twilight with a huge bag of candy. Not a bad night at all. ☺ The wind was out of control as usual so I was happy I opted to stay home and hand out the goodies. One little girl came to the door with a long Rapunzel wig. When I answered the door she said "Trick or AGGGHHH!! as her wig went blowing away in the wind. She was bawling....I thought it was hilarious. I am so mean.
After the boys got back we went over to see Nate's Aunt and all of the cousins. SO much fun.
Today Landon and I picked up our Daddy from work and headed down to Pocatello to hit good ol Costco. Nate had some work to do over at Fort Hall so we consolidated trips. I MISS that dang store so much. I WISH Idaho Falls had one!!
After we finished unloading groceries I went downstairs to find Landon and kitty soaking up some rays.
Is it really November already??
2 comments:
Fun Fun:)... Still love that you have a cat.
Man, my Halloween would have been SO much better if I had been home along watching Twilight! :)
Post a Comment