Nothing warms my heart or makes my gratitude cup run over quite like seeing the smiling faces of the people that matter the most to me. ☺

Parks sure knows how to work the camera and he STILL refuses to let me cut his hair! I have to say though...its pretty darn cute:
This one would be my fav:
Sweet Dal who was SO incredibly self concious about his teeth. Luckily Amber was SO sweet to him and told him his teeth were cute and needed to be seen! I love that we captured that awkward stage so well. I absolutely LOVE his piercing BLUE eyes too. Dal and I are the only BLUE eyed beauties in the fam. ☺
I'm thinking we kind of look like siblings in this picture. Haha. Funny how you kind of start to resemble each other after so many years. Those big brown eyes just KILL me!
So handsome:
Parker: The future heartbreaker. I just KNOW it. ☺
And that's it! Now leave me a comment and tell me which one is your favorite!!












9 comments:
LOVE how to outfits came out! You are a BABE! My fave is the same as your fave. So darling and cute!
I like the first family picture best, and your hair looks so cute! Great job on outfits and setting...family pictures ARE stressful! But well worth it.
Love them all, but of the family, I like the first one, and the one you said was your favorite! The setting is gorgeous too! (this is Nikki, I don't know why my name is no longer showing up, and watch it will this time and I'll look dumb, oh well) Darling pictures though!
Your fave is my fave! The photography gods smiled upon you this day- so many adorable ones to choose from!
I just LOVE these pictures! What a beautiful family! Having 3 boys is the BEST! I can't pick just one I like best. You look so great in all of them Staci!
WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY CUTE!
Your little men are so handsome & no wonder, look at their parents! HOT!
I love the colors you went with...not something I have seen a billion times & looked so good with all the autumn colors.
Nice pics, which is a good thing because if you are like me, I milk 'em all year long, everyone gets one, sometimes two because hey! all my kids are smiling & looking in the same direction...small miracle, I tell ya!
Very cute! My fav is the first too. Love those handsome boys!
Shut Up!! So aDoraBle!!!!!!
Post a Comment