Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Yay!

2 more days 2 more days!

It's hard for me to believe that in 2 days we'll be here:

 With some of our all time FAVORITE friends:
I can hardly even focus on packing becuase I'm SOOOOO excited!!! Thank you to my husband for the BEST birthday present ever. Can't believe that it's almost already here!

Many stories and pictures to come!

6 comments:

Marie said...

I'm going to try really hard to be happy for you and not be too sorry for myself.... :)

Starnes fam said...

Ah Marie....know we'll be busy planning our next trip or cruise where we can ALL go!

We'll miss you!!

Em and Tom said...

Awwww. Next time Marie... that said, I am freaking out with excitement!!!!! Are you really going to be here in less than two days??? I was running up the stairs and thought "Staci is going to actually be here hanging out in MY HOUSE!!!!! You are going to be in Virginia, with me yay... oh, and Tom and Nate will be here too:)

Starnes fam said...

I know......YIPPEE!!!!!

Em and Tom said...

1 day and three hrs!!!

Anonymous said...

you two both deserve this. have so much fun!