Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I-phone pics for your viewing pleasure

I was going through my i-phone today and had some pictures that I thought I should share. Sorry about the poor quality......that's what happens when the phone is only a 3G. 

First off we have a couple of STRANGE things that I've seen around Idaho Falls in the past few weeks:

#1: A man on horse back... riding over to grab some lunch from Carino's. Reassurance that yes indeed we live in Idaho Falls.
#2. A woman celebrating her recent divorce. (If you can't read it, it says "JUST DIVORCED!")
Landon and I have been having fun together during the days while the brothers are at school. We went to the mall and did some shopping yesterday:
Nate liked these biking shades a lot!

Sometimes the afternoons can be long though when mom is cleaning the house and there is no one but a cat to play with. Here we have Landon sleeping in his "nest" in the middle of the floor one quiet afternoon.
I decided after a hit and miss summer of Zumba that I needed to get back on the bandwagon. This week I decided to go to a new class. Holy Shmoly. I got my TRASH KICKED. I was laughing when I saw how HORRIBLE I looked after this class. My hair was so sweaty it literally looked like I had jumped into a swimming pool. Get ready to see the WORST picture of me in the WORLD:

First off you better laugh..............



Like OUT LOUD laugh.............



Brace Yourself:






Ready?????





Set?????





Just for you information, Nate said I resemble a meth addict in this photo:






Here is comes:










Voila!!! Impressive huh? Love working out this hard. It feels SO good......even though I look like death.

And to redeem myself from this horrible embarrassment, I did get my hair cut today (4 inches), dark lowlights and a few bangs cut for fun:

Hope you enjoyed the slide show!

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Haha! Those are hilarious. Beautiful color and cut!

Batty Bunch said...

Staci! Your hair is so cute! I love the pictures too. Hope all is well in Idaho!

Unknown said...

I totally LOL-ed :D Love, love, love the new 'do. HOT MAMA!

Jami said...

LOL! i can always count on you to make me giggle! I LOVE YOUR hair!

The Jones' said...

so pretty all dolled up! :)

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

I found your blog! I suck at blogging but like looking at others! Where did you start Zumba?

marcymizukawa said...

Oh my gosh Stac! I love reading your posts. :) Its as if you were sitting right next to you and you were telling me all about your day! Hope you are doing great. LOVE the hair! Its super cute!

marcymizukawa said...

I mean...Its like I was sitting next to you and you were telling me all about your day. I guess I should re-read before publishing my comment. ha!

Let's Rock said...

oh my gosh i was laughing so hard at your meth pic! and your hair is way cute! i know i saw it in person, but it was in a ponytail!