We brainstormed. A movie. The zoo. A picnic at the park. Go out for lunch. The amusement park. Cake....definitely cake. Jump on the trampoline. (Landon's idea)
Then I suggested that we pack up a lunch and venture up to see the Mesa Falls I have heard about. They thought it was an okay idea. They weren't thrilled about having to drive an hour away. They only agreed to it because I wanted to do it. And it is MY birthday after all.
As soon as we got there though, they were VERY pleased with our idea. Mesa Falls is absolutely spectacular!
What a perfect birthday spent with my little men.
I received so many phone calls, texts, emails and even had a couple of visitors. I have felt very loved and appreciated today. It was a low key day but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. It is funny how the older I get the less I care about my birthday. I guess I'm ACTUALLY growing up. Making a special memory with my boys today was the best birthday present I could want. None of my gifts were wrapped this year but the truth is....the best gifts in life aren't THINGS.
9 comments:
Great pictures Stac and I love that last one of the boys. Glad you had a good b-day...can't wait to see you!
Shoot, I wanted to be the first to comment! HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACI DARLING!!!!!! What a beautiful place. I'm glad you had a good day. How was the cake?
Awesome pics! Glad you had a great day. I can't believe I've never been to Mesa Falls, it looks amazing.
So happy you had a great birthday day with your boys!!!
Staci love the pix. You should blow up and frame that last one, it's amazing! Happy happy birthday!
ok, the picture with the bouys of the porch, LOVE IT!!!!! Glad your birthday was perfect. You have great guys backing you up on your day!
Yeah! Stack you are so beautiful & graceful & fun-loving. Happiest of days to you all year being 29, live it up!
Also, your hair grows faster than any I know!!!!!!! It looks great!
those are the BEST kind of days!! Happy Birthday!
Happy late birthday! At least you are the youngest of us 5!! :) Can't wait to see you guys on Marcy's big day!!!
Post a Comment