Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Drop and GO.

Does anyone know who's kid this is? My child would NEVER just drop trou and wizz wherever he pleased.


It's not like he learned how to do such things from his RIGHTEOUS and OBEDIENT older brothers.
(wink wink)
Little boys.....gotta love 'em.

(1st time at the Ammon pool.....not nearly as nice as the pool across from out house in B-town but it was still fun!)

2 comments:

Whitaker Family said...

Hi there-My children do the same thing. They just think they can "go" wherever they want. I have to remind them that there are certain places that you just can't do that. You are the best, and I love your posts. I hope all is well with your new home and you are feeling better about being there. I hope that we get to hang out soon. Tell Nate and all the kiddies Hi!!

Alison said...

Oh My these pictures made me laugh...Why do these look so familiar?