WRONG.
where will we live, can we sell our house, buy or rent, when do we tell the boys, which school districts are best, how will we move, when will we move, how long will we have to be apart, how can I break the news to the young women, how can I comfort my parents, will my kids be okay, will I be okay, will the people in Idaho Falls like us, will the community even compare to how great we have it right now, what will the ward be like, what do you do for fun over there, is Idaho Falls as awful as people say it is, .......
I need an OFF switch, or something else to think about.
Hey, guess what? I got a new camera.
Here are a couple of shots from the last week or so. I have a TON to learn about cameras. Guess I'll have PLENTY of time to read the 400 page guide once we get over to eastern Idaho.
Here is Landon on his scooter. He is pretty amazing on that little thing.
Here is Parker riding through the park on his bike:
And here he is crashing:
I just realized he isn't wearing a helmet. Who's kid is this again? Surely the son of a bike riding fanatic KNOWS to always wear a helmet!
Speaking of bike riding fanatics, here is a picture of Nate on a time trial bike. He had me take a ton of pictures of him so he could be properly "fitted" on it.
Here is my Dallin boy with his Easter basket. That kid is so easy to please. A few chocolates and a kite and the kid is thrilled:
Lastly, here is a picture of Landon with his best friend Daxton. Aren't they so cute?
7 comments:
I LOVE the camera. Those pictures look like they have great quality. What do you think? Having fun with it? All of those questions have answers that will be revealed slowly with time. One thing I have a real hard time with is patience in life. Maybe it is a Swedish thing? :-)
Cute picture of Landon and Dax! Makes me sad that they won't do preschool together anymore. I'm sorry you have so much on your mind, but I know that it will all work out in time!
First of all, the people of IF will LOVE you guys! Who can't help but love you? It is not fair that we are losing you guys. Secondly, there are awesome things about that side of the state that you will soon discover. And third, that is an awesome camera. Thanks a whole lot... I just broke that "thou shalt not covet" commandment.
wow! Lots to comment on...first of all congrats on the job!
Looks like you were in our neck of woods a few weeks ago, we still need to take the kids to some of the places you visited, looks like a fun trip!
Hey, Joe "drives" a cervelo too! He loves Nate's choice. :)
The new camera looks great...love hte pics.
And, good luck with the move. The decisions ARE hard. I am still getting used to SoCal. I grew to love NorCal and I know I will grow to love this place. Moving does present challenges... keep telling myself...I am gratetful this is the challenge I have to work through, because I know I can do it. :) You can do it too! Idaho Falls is so lucky to get your family. They will LOVE you!
Aw, Staci you and your family are easy to love-You will be fine!
...Good luck with all of these decisions and moving-I don't envy you right now!
Landon and Dax are getting so old! I love all the pics. So I have been avoiding your blog and Tom has been stalking it. He will say "did you see what Staci wrote on her Blog?" Like every day, but I don't want to read it cause I get so sad every time. I love you guys and that's all there is to it. So since I love you, I hate everything that is happening and want to pretend it isn't!
Hey just remember to breathe. that's what I told myself as I just read all of that! It's a lot to take care of but you are a "superwoman" and things will all work out for the best just take it a step at a time! love ya & love your pictures too! call me if you need to talk!
Post a Comment