Wednesday, April 21, 2010

For Sale


Our house is officially on the market.

Keeping a house clean constantly with three boys....nearly impossible.

Keeping a house clean with three boys, and no husband around for a month....absolutely impossible.

Every morning I wake up and think that this whole moving thing is just a dream.

There is no way we can really be leaving.

Boise is our home.

We're happy here. We're comfortable here.

Two days ago I was getting a little bit excited about moving somewhere new.

New experiences. New sights. A new adventure.

Then the boys bathroom upstairs flooded.

Water everywhere.

Waterfall coming out of the light fixture downstairs.

Every towel, blanket, sheet in the house soaked.

My dad to the rescue.

Water stopped. Sink fixed. Better than new.

I'm really gonna miss my dad.

And my 24 hour handyman.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

:( so sad! I was trying to be upbeat but man! THIS BITES! :(

also, every time something breaks I now think of you & your boys. I try to think of what would Staci do? Apparently I need your dad's number :)

Natalie said...

Wow big day. I am glad you are getting excited for your new adventures now and again. That's great!