I'm counting my blessings today.....naming them one by one.
I'm grateful to be married to my best friend. He is thoughtful, kind, hardworking, dedicated, smart, and he makes me laugh. He is everything to me. He leaves me notes in the mornings, calls me throughout the day and always lets me know that he is thinking of me. I am blessed to have him.
I'm grateful for Dallin. I've enjoyed the time that I have spent with him this week each evening as he comes home from school. He is getting into some harder music with his piano and so I've been helping him get through all of it. I get so excited watching him master things that he thinks he won't ever be able to do. He doesn't give up, no matter how hard the song may be.

I'm grateful for my calling. I've been serving the Young Women of our ward for over 2 years now and I have grown to love these girls and leaders more then I ever thought possible. Being able to share in the lives of these remarkable Young Women has helped me learn so much and has taught me what it really means to lose yourself in the spirit of service. My calling is time consuming, stressful, fun, and crazy at times but I love it and consider it a privilege to work with the girls.
Lastly, I am grateful today for my Savior. He knows me. He knows the things that weigh heavy on my mind and heart and I know he hears me and lifts me a long the way. I know that when I put my trust in him he will direct us in whatever direction we need to go.
Lastly, I am grateful today for my Savior. He knows me. He knows the things that weigh heavy on my mind and heart and I know he hears me and lifts me a long the way. I know that when I put my trust in him he will direct us in whatever direction we need to go.
3 comments:
Staci-You are such a blessing to so many of us! You are always so happy and positive in life, a really fun mom, and constantly serving others! I don't know how you do it all, but you're a great example to me!
I love you Stac! You made me really cry, but it was a good cry.
Ditto to all of the above.
Post a Comment