I have to go potty (again)
I need some water
I need my blanket/bunny/beaver/teddy bear/whatever stuffed animal they can think of
Where is the night light?
I forgot to brush...the list goes on and on.
Tonight though, ....Parker asked what love was. As I was racking my mind trying to come up with an answer that Parker would understand Dallin suddenly says, "I know what love is. Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at them because you know it would hurt their feelings." Then he continued with, "Love is hugging. Love is kissing. Love is saying no sometimes."
Pretty good insight for a 6 year old.
5 comments:
That is the sweetest thing ever!
What a sweet boy Dallin is!! He's a keeper for sure :)
I LOVE him!
I can't believe how intelligent that boy is! I guess it's true what they say. . .kids know more than you think they do.
Ahh, that's so sweet! Way to be raising a nice, sensitive little man!
Post a Comment