The boys and I left on Tuesday and right before we went out of town I read all about the Shoshone Falls in the newspaper. The water level was at an all time high so I thought we would stop on our way since we didn't take the time to see it last summer. It was absolutely amazing. Hard to believe the falls are actually taller than Niagara.



After lunch we headed over to the Tulip Festival. It was just beautiful. It was a picturesque spring day and the boys loved playing in all of the fountains and running around the gardens. We'll definitely try to come down for the festival next year.

Friday I went down to BYU to attend Women's Conference. Grandma was such a saint for taking all 3 boys for me so I could go. It was so much fun spending the day with Marce and feeling uplifted and encouraged by the speakers. I just can't understand how so many years have gone by since we went to school there. It really doesn't seem that long ago! We had fun eating at the good old Cougareat and doing some shopping in the Bookstore. I thoroughly enjoyed my Cinnamon Bears and the famous BYU Mint Brownies! YUM!
After the conference we met Sarah and Jenny for dinner at CPK. It has been a long time since the Madison 9 girls had a reunion. (We missed you Erin!)
We had fun catching up and laughing about the good old college days! Such a fun night.
Nate came down to UT on Friday with Jared to do a race over at Antelope Island. We were going to go over and cheer him on but when we woke up Saturday morning to a major downpour I opted not to drag the kids out there. Nate had a rough race and wasn't able to finish because he ended up getting 3 flat tires. He was bummed but still had a fun time. Later that day we all met up over at his parents house to celebrate Kelsey and Landon's Birthdays!
MY BABY is 2 years old!
I will do a little post on him later but for now we had a great time seeing the whole family and he had fun opening his presents, eating fruit pizza, and playing with cousins.
It was a memorable week!
2 comments:
Wasn't conference great??!!! I didn't see you there but with 18,000 women, I figured I wouldn't. I'm glad you had fun and recharged your batteries. I love the picture of you grandma blowing glass, I have always wanted to do that!!! You also got some really great pictures of Shoshone Falls, we go in the summer but the water is never running quite that high, very cool!!
I am so sad I missed it! But I am glad you all got together and can't wait to hear all the funny stories you guys shared.
Post a Comment