Make new friends
But keep the old
One is silver
And the other is gold
This is an actual song that we used to sing in my Brownie Girl Scout troop about 19 years ago. The funny thing about it is....2 of those girls are still my really good friends and we still hang out to this day.
Kali, Jami and I went to elementary school together, played sports together, sang together, cheered in high school together, went to dances together and now our kids play together! It is amazing to me that no matter how long we go without seeing eachother...even if its even a couple of years, things just pick right up and it seems like not a day has passed!
Today we were able to get together at the water park while Kali was in town. We had lots of fun letting the kids run wild!
I'm grateful for these girls...they always make me feel like I am still 16 and they can make my stomach hurt from laughing so hard!
I tried to find some pictures of us from when we were little but all of the really OLD pictures are still at my parent's house. I did however find a couple from the high school days. 



Its so crazy to me that now we have 7.5 kids between the 3 of us! (Kali is expecting another little boy) So far the tally is BOYS:6 GIRLS:1. Who would have ever thought that the three of us "girly girls" would have so many boys! haha! 
4 comments:
So cool. Seriously though, the most girly girls I know all have boys. My sister in law, who is NOT girly at all has three girls. What is up with that.
I love it!!! brings a tear to my eye.... i am stealing these pix :)
Wow the memories between all of us! I have so many random memories with you stace. The Mark days...the many many cheer days throughout highschool even keeping in touch sor some time during college. Now we all have boys,,, I think it was made to be.
Kali
cute, cute, cute! Love the picture of all the kids.
Post a Comment