A few stories from the past couple of days:
We are SUPER exicted that we get to go to church in our BRAND NEW building next Sunday...even though our new meeting time is at 8:3oAM. The bishop made an announcement about the new ward and Dallin says, " O good, I was getting tired of our OLD church. It is so boring."
We were talking with Parker about President Hinckley passing away. He gets this VERY concerned look on his face and asks, "But mom....who killed him?"
At Chuck E Cheese Dallin went over to the ticket counter and turned in his tickets without me knowing. He came back over to the table and handed me a large blue heart shaped plastic ring. He was so proud of himself. He said "Mom, I turned in my tickets and got this for you. I want you to be my Valentine." (That ring is definately a keeper!! It's going in my jewelry box next to the fancy stuff.)
As we drove by BSU stadium I was listening in on the conversation going on in the back of the car.
Parker: "We should go there Dallin. We should watch a football game."
Dallin: "Yeah. I think Daddy played football there a long time ago." (No idea where he came up with this)
Parker: "Cool. I can play football too when I am very bigger"
2 comments:
That ring definately would be in my jewelry box too- How sweet!
Oh, your boys are so cute and so sweet.
Post a Comment