Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hooray for 9 month olds and new cameras!




Well...Costco came through for us as usual. We tried to send our old camera back to the mauufacturer becuase the 90 day warranty had expired. Of course, in normal Starnes style, we encountered MANY a problem with that. To make a long story short Costco reimbursed us the money for our old camera and so now we have a much better one! Woo Hoo!
Landon is now 9 months already! I can't even believe it. I took him in for his wellness check up and he is only in the 10th percentile for weight and 20th for height. It blows me away that he is so tiny! My other boys were always 75th and above...sometimes even off the chart! He is such a sweet little boy. He is very busy and tries SO hard to keep up with his brothers. He walks along furniture and has even been able to stand for a few seconds with no support! He will be running around here before we know it!

10 comments:

Logan and Kelsey said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! (Even if he is in the 10th percentile) Logan and I miss you guys! We hope everything is going well.

Jami said...

he looks so big in those pictures! he is definetly the sweetest little guy ever! you are so lucky :)

Reno 411 said...

He's so cute. Hooray for your new camera. I love your blog background I need to know where you get them.

jayna said...

What an adorable little guy! I love that age!

Erin said...

He looks so grown up all of a sudden. So cute.

Wendy said...

Hey! You found us quick. It was great to catch up with you guys and meet your cute little ones again. Thanks for dinner and the eclaires! We'll have to have you over soon.

Joe and Amy said...

What a cutie!

You guys really know how to work the system at Costco. I remember your story about the washer and dryer! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Landon is so adorable! I can't believe it's been 9 months. He is a little guy, just goes to show you how different each of them are. I'm sure he'll be running around any day to keep up with the big brothers. How fun! :)

Starnes fam said...

Shhhhh! Amy...you'll get me in trouble! JK...everyone already knows that story.

The Pitcher Family said...

He is too cute. We need to come up and visit soon. I know Mak needs a little cousin time:) Gotta love Costco.