Today we packed a lunch and went with friends over to Camel's Back Park. I don't think I have been over there since the high school days. We had lots of fun and the boys were absolutely EXHAUSTED by the time we left. They were running up and down the HUGE hill. I think I need a huge hill like that in my backyard. It's kind of hard to see but in a few of the pictures you can see the herd of deer that came running by.
3 comments:
It looks like a fun park. Don't you love that it is warm enough to go to the park?
We live pretty close and yet I too always forget about that place. You've inspired me! Well, I might wait for it to warm up a bit...
I absolutely LOVE that it is getting warmer...and Jayna...it's supposed to get up to 60 tomorrow...a great day to go!
Post a Comment