Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fall Fun!

We're back! We headed on down to Utah (again) this week! We did lots of fun things and brought 2 new things home with us! (new puppy and new car) We had lots of fun up at the cabin watching Conference with everybody. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures while we were at the cabin but we were all busy wrangling 6 children and 3 dogs! It was madness!
We did find time to meet up with our old friends from the newlywed days. It was fun having dinner and catching up with them. Megan and I were both pregnant together with Dallin and Savannah...look how big they are now!

We went to Wheeler Farm....a definite blast from the past. Nate and I went there on one of our very first dates. The boys had a great time seeing the animals and riding on the tractors. We also went over to Thanksgiving Point and saw the animals there and rode the ponies with Ashley and her kids.

I LOVE the fall! It has to be my favorite season. Its so much fun doing all of the fun family acitivities during this time of year. I love going pumpkin picking, going on hayrides, eating soups and homemade bread, and decorating my house for trick or treaters. I love helping the boys pick out their costumes and decorating sugar cookies so we can go out and "boo" someone!
I am glad we made the last minute decision to head down to Utah. The mountains were just beautiful this time of year and it was fun to see family again....even though it was a short trip!
As for "Tilly" our new puppy. I am hanging in there. Let's just say....we are all adjusting and taking it a day at a time.

3 comments:

Reno 411 said...

I love Wheeler Farm. I love the fall too! There are so many fun and festive things to do in the fall.

Jami said...

you need to put a pix of Tily on here so we can see how cute she is. btw, thanks to you, spencer is now begging for a dog. to make it worse joel told him when he gets home. now i hear every 5min, "when dad gets home in april i get a dog." yeah for us :P

Starnes fam said...

Oops! Sorry about that James! You can take our dog over to play ANY TIME! Good thing for her she is super cute otherwise she'd be outta here!